Hello all just popped by to say hello im currently looking for a meer standard glanza to build up to around 400bhp but as a newbie ime not sure on the glanza background. So any advice and info is very welcomed. I currently drive a 96 sti putting my new turbo on and will be producing 500+ but also fancy a little rocket thanks for your time and suggestions on what i need and were to get it from would be great cheers baz

Welcome Baz

The Starlet will surprise you and there are quite a few forged cars on here running between 250 and 320bhp depending on set up. you can squeeze more just depends how big your pockets are :)

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

Welcome Baz

The Starlet will surprise you and there are quite a few forged cars on here running between 250 and 320bhp depending on set up. you can squeeze more just depends how big your pockets are :)

John

thanks for your reply moneys not my hold up its my knowledge of the starlets who to go to to get parts whats the best parts to get max power on standard boxes what standalones are the best ect ect im really in a dark world now but you got to start somewhere.

Thanks baz

You can find all the knowledge on here mate, just don't listen to the facebook crap and you will ok :)

Get some pics up of both cars at some point :)

James

dont have a starlet yet mate im looking for 1 as we speak and not sure how to post any pics yet lol