Crail 17th feb!1st of the year!

rite folk's!! 1st crail of the year on the 17th of feb. lets get a convoy of us up there....lets start a list and see how many we can get!

1. B19YUL | ep91 glanza v

2. CrazyKidd | livesports ep91

rite folk's!! 1st crail of the year on the 17th of feb. lets get a convoy of us up there....lets start a list and see how many we can get!

3. Marc Monty | Starlet ep82

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else think we should be leaving Hermi Gate earlier than 10? I've been advised 10 might be too late?

Updated List:

3. Marc Monty | Starlet ep82

4. ToddiGlanzaV | Glanza

5. Craig |EP82

6. Craig_GT |EP82

7. Enzo | EP91

8. Amy | Purple Glanza

depends if anyone plans on running up the strip, if you leave ealier your garanteed a few decent runs before the lanes get cloged up.

if we convoy up from edinburgh there is a road you can take to crail thats a b road, it crosses over four A roads, it also has a few hairpins.

i know its a long shot but does anyone know the road im on about?

yeh mate, its a GOOD day watching... there is drifting, drag strip... babes dancin about.. ya know the score..:D plenty stalls n stuff.. but i would suggest that you take yer own food as obviously its expensive there as you have no where else to go given that it was an old airfield.. euhm.. wrap up warm to mate cause its next to the sea and ya get a wee bit chilly after a good session of watchin folks burn up that strip;)

Plus, its a mag day (fastCar) so there is chance of gettin the car in the mag too !!:lol:

CK

sounds good then. i will be going to a cruise at dumfries saturday night, then prob staying at a travel lodge in livingstone i recon, save all the driving, getting up at stupid o'clock. You lot will have to introduce yourselves to me! wheres this convoy meeting then? a postcode would be great.

:lol:

sounds good then. i will be going to a cruise at dumfries saturday night, then prob staying at a travel lodge in livingstone i recon, save all the driving, getting up at stupid o'clock. You lot will have to introduce yourselves to me! wheres this convoy meeting then? a postcode would be great.

:lol:

Hermiston Gate Retail Park, 39 Cultins Road Edinburgh Midlothian EH11 4DF

Are we still saying to leave at 10am from Hermi Gate, or does anyone want to suggest earlier?

do you want to leave at half 8 craig, we can meet byp and crazykid at the odion on the way over. we were speaking last night and that seams like a good idea. means we can get a space next to the quater mile etc.

let us know if your into it peeps

do you want to leave at half 8 craig, we can meet byp and crazykid at the odion on the way over. we were speaking last night and that seams like a good idea. means we can get a space next to the quater mile etc.

let us know if your into it peeps

I'm up for leaving Hermi at 8:30 mate. All who wish to join this convoy, be at Hermiston gate in time to leave at 8:30.