Stock 4efte

3 puk clutch

Lsd box

Hdi intercooler

Standard ct9

Uprated mani & decat

Baffled sump

Blitz BOV

I'm just looking to buy a tongs hybrid, but if I purchase the tongs will it still run as it does or will I require extra mods eg: ecu, pump, injectors ??

Thanks in advance :)

You can just bolt it striaght up to your current set up and put the actuator off your current turbo onto the hybrid.

But it may be better to get a HKS actuator if you're going hybrid.

You'll be ok at standard/low boost levels on the stock injectors/ecu/pump etc but seeing as these fuel pumps have seen a lot of years now it's worth upgrading to a walboro for what it costs. Also would be worth getting a rrfpr on there to tweak the fueling up slightly to make sure it's not running lean.

Depends what you want to run. the more boost you want the more you'll have to upgrade etc.

Got a tongs hybrid on my glanza but i've got a rrfpr, aftermarket ecu on the way, externally gated set up etc etc but it keeps blowing up lol. hoping to run a bar when the ecu is here but so far it's needed valve stem seals doing, the inlet cam bung popped out and it went through 7l of oil to get home from work, and now the bottom end has gone LOL

But other than that i'd fully recommend a tongs hybrid seems like an awesome setup from what i've managed to drive it so far lol

yeah as funny says you need to most importantly get ureself an afr gauge and reset your afrs as its not a case of you might be lean, its a case of you definatley will be and u must check it all as the hybrid will push alot more air than a stock ct9 will.

afrs so ure aware need to be sorta 11.5 area or to go super super safe around 11s is what I run as these are old injectors after all and u never know if ones slightly out on the lean side. these ars are at full throttle and in full boost ie 4k onwards. I wud run a a bar on hybrid and you will be very happy.

hope this helps.

yeah as funny says you need to most importantly get ureself an afr gauge and reset your afrs as its not a case of you might be lean, its a case of you definatley will be and u must check it all as the hybrid will push alot more air than a stock ct9 will.

afrs so ure aware need to be sorta 11.5 area or to go super super safe around 11s is what I run as these are old injectors after all and u never know if ones slightly out on the lean side. these ars are at full throttle and in full boost ie 4k onwards. I wud run a a bar on hybrid and you will be very happy.

hope this helps.

Yeah as above, wideband is a good investment, i never run a car without one now.

Believe socks has one for sale on jdm ep at a good price.