Sooo, havent posted in a while, didnt ever really continue updating my thread of EP3 ownership - which can be found at: -
http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/57158-dangep91s-please-dont-murder-me-in-my-sleep-ep3/

Anyway, story, a friend of mine bought a nice facelift ek9 in championship white. Low mileage etc. Ive always loved them since i first got into cars, and was exceptionally envious. Fortunately for me he found himself in money struggles, not so fortunate for him, however i decided to help him out by buying the ek9 off him part-ex with my ep3 (ok, so really i just wanted the ek9). It was a hard decision as i loved my ep3, got her handling really well, and really knew the car! I decided about a week into ownership that i didnt regret my decision at all. The ek handles as well, standard, as my ep3 ever did, a lot to do with the lsd i think. I never realised how much difference the diff makes! Foolish really... Also the speed difference was not enough to put me off at all. All i had to do was get a standard exhaust shipped from jdm land (which my mate had already ordered, so no problems there) to make her totally stock. But anyways, i'll let the few pictures i have do the talking...

IMG_20150124_154229.jpg

FB_IMG_1419686669682.jpg

IMG_20150125_151740.jpg

Ive just noticed how obvious the tape covering the 'k' is in this photo. I swear its practically invisible in person.

4-potValveBouncers%2020150107_165021.jpg

So there she is. Plan is to keep her standard until after japfest and just change service items, and sort out the two chips on the splitter, then perhaps ill think about mods, on the basis that i keep the standard items so that she can be reverted in future. :) hope you like!