1a0 96 Glanza V needing some tlc

Year:1996

Model:Glanza V

Tax:N/A

MOT:July 15

Mileage:70k miles

Description:

For sale is my Starlet, I bought the car to save it from being broken, it had a messed up driveshaft, busted shocks, broken springs and a list of other stuff the owner did not want to do. I bought whatever I could new, discs, pads all round, new springs on front and 40mm on back. The car got a host of parts put on before mot, fully serviced with new plugs, oil filter, fuel filter, ball joints, oil, etc.. I have a folder with a load of receipts from parts I have put on the car, it has done very little milage since mot as I only really drive to work which is 2 minutes from my house :) I'm only selling as honestly I have lost interest In it and don't have the money to keep going with it.

Bits that need attention!

Clutch.. It wants a clutch now as the one in it now is on the way out, it jumps taking off in first gear due to the springs and I believe the release bearing.

Paintwork is obviously needing looked at, door had to be replaced as the last one had been kicked in by some tosser, also needs set on the car properly as it's not lined up correctly, was going to sort this at body shop. Front bumper, bonnet and boot lid could all do with paint, rest of the car is good and will come out with a buff!

The exhaust has seen better days, fair few welds on it but it works and sounds grand, but again I was going to replace it.

The wheels aren't the most jdm thing to ever be on a starlet but they do the job lol. Have another set of wheels to go along with the car, also an armrest aswell that I need to dig out of the house somewhere.

If I can think of anything else I will add it on or don't be afraid to text and ask whatever you want. Trying to be as honest as I can with the car, remember it is not a mint condition v so please don't be expecting that. Price reflects the condition folks.

Price:

1200 negotiable, open to offers or px depending on what it is. Please no xbox ones and a fridge freezer.

Pictures:

20150204_125732.jpg

20150204_125457.jpg

20150204_125520.jpg

20150204_125514.jpg

20150204_125545.jpg

Contact Details: mobile: 07784397688

• 3 weeks later...