right guy is am in need of a new block for a starlet turbo ep 82 and needing one asap.

my block has been fried big time and needing a fully working lump pls pls i need help

thanks

rob

right guy is am in need of a new block for a starlet turbo ep 82 and needing one asap.

my block has been fried big time and needing a fully working lump pls pls i need help

thanks

rob

Theres allways complete working engines with low milage on Ebay bud.

be looking at around £400-£500 for a second hand 4efte

Theres allways complete working engines with low milage on Ebay bud.

be looking at around £400-£500 for a second hand 4efte

yer i have seen them and have had a few prices for some with delivery and a warenty on them for £400 but not going to be able to get one till next month

yer i have seen them and have had a few prices for some with delivery and a warenty on them for £400 but not going to be able to get one till next month

Oh right, well i suppose thats youre best bet on a second hand engine.Also try Fensport.They sell used fte's.

Might also be worth asking a few of the traders on here if they have any sitting about.

Oh right, well i suppose thats youre best bet on a second hand engine.Also try Fensport.They sell used fte's.

Might also be worth asking a few of the traders on here if they have any sitting about.

i think i will dude thanks. its a right pain in the ass, i am not a happy man about this as most of the damage had been done because i had to drive it off the motaway because the stupid aa guy did not have a tow bar or rope

i think i will dude thanks. its a right pain in the ass, i am not a happy man about this as most of the damage had been done because i had to drive it off the motaway because the stupid aa guy did not have a tow bar or rope

Unlucky matey, i know how 'ya feel.I was gutted when my old engine gave up on me, blowing a hole in either side of the block :)

Whats up with it?Blown ?

• 2 weeks later...
Unlucky matey, i know how 'ya feel.I was gutted when my old engine gave up on me, blowing a hole in either side of the block :p

Whats up with it?Blown ?

wish it was, first my head gasket went and rad went so had that all done but the block had been super heated and fucked the pistons but good news is i have a new hart on the way lol. so will be back on the road late this month