This is a new concept to me and trying to get my head around how it actually works??

My understanding is where the exhaust comes off the turbo it gets split with one going straight to the atmosphere and the other continuing down the normal exhaust route, so how does it go from venting down one pipe to the other?

I feel like I'm being stupid and its a much more simple idea than I'm thinking

Your theory is pretty much correct in my case my screamer pipe is pre turbo and the way it gets split is via an external wastegate(standard penny flap inside turbo needed to be welded shut) so when it reaches a set boost pressure (in this case 1bar) the wastegate opens. as it builds up and reaches 1 bar its vented through exhaust route. as it achieves 1 bar the wastgate opens venting straight through the screamer pipe aswell as the exhaust creating the noise we all know

Also I'm not 100% sure on this but wepr do a ct9 screamer decat that's stock turbo friendly but would need to check this it's not something I looked into but think I did see some1 running that setup.I'm td04 with wepr stainless ramhorn setup hope that helps fella

Edited by Kyle_R