Huge clear out of new, oem, rare and cool ep91 parts...

All of the parts I have sold have been posted on the day of payment. Please bear in mind that these items are in Canada, the second biggest land mass in the world. It may take anything from 4 working days to 10 working days to get back to the UK.

I just received an offensive PM from matthew ep91 who bought the Fisco ECU calling blue murder and slagging me off because it's been 3 working days and he hasn't got the item yet, even though the tracking info shows the item in UK customs (all this after providing a false address). No doubt this item will be "lost in the mail" after being signed for, but ho hum, just a heads up people. I'm an honest seller, never had any issues from my side.

Edited by Yoshimitsu666

I can show a screen shot of the paypal transaction with your ladies address on as proof. How would I know your gf's address if it wasn't sent to me through paypal? I haven't said you're a thief at all, just had bad experiences on here now twice buying and selling, which is why I used a signed for delivery service to post this item. I'm covering myself here, just trying to clear out parts and recoup some money, I don't appreciate waking up to 3 aggressive, offensive messages from a buyer because his item hasn't arrived 3 working days after it was paid for. Again, it's coming from Canada and you've been well informed of its status. Thanks.

I can show a screen shot of the paypal transaction with your ladies address on as proof. How would I know your gf's address if it wasn't sent to me through paypal? I haven't said you're a thief at all, just had bad experiences on here now twice buying and selling, which is why I used a signed for delivery service to post this item. I'm covering myself here, just trying to clear out parts and recoup some money, I don't appreciate waking up to 3 aggressive, offensive messages from a buyer because his item hasn't arrived 3 working days after it was paid for. Again, it's coming from Canada and you've been well informed of its status. Thanks.

Be careful not to show any personal information with screenshots on here just identity can get stolen... I can see and believe your doing all good! Matthew, he is just covering his back as people do try their luck not that I'm saying your out to con or anything like that just when using paypal it's the address that needs to be used through paypal as the main delivery in the event that if it did go missing his postal receipt will match up as paypal require proof of postage in most case's may peace be with you's lol keep the forum chillaxed :)