ok here we go and im sure we are all sick of this but after reading through i cant seam to piece enougth together to create a check list for the 5efe transplant.

so my request is can some1 in the no mke up a list of what is needed and what can be kept from my sr setup

secondly will i have trouble geting a 5efe ecu to work with my car or would it make much difference wrking with the standard 4efe ecu.

ask Joz, as he's had it done

He's used the 4EFE ECU and wiring on his, but for the best performance it'd be best to wire in the 5EFE ECU...you'll just need the 5EFE Engine, ECU, Loom, and make sure the throttlebody, coil, ignitor, starter motor, intake and exhaust manifolds and all other ancillaries are attached

Hi mate

This is a question that has been asked before, but don't worry its not tiresome, maybe you just havent been looking hard enough...

I have explained in great detail what is required to change from 4efe to 5efe and what to look forward to in previous threads, most noticeably here> 5efe Info

Also try using 'Search' and type in 5efe, you'd be surprised at all the other info that comes up :)

The info is all there for you, just a matter of checking the technical section out.

Happy Reading

Joz