My last week in the Glanza...

Well, Ladies and gents, the time has come for me to move on. I haven't really had much involvement on this forum but i have still been checking the new content area.

I posted a topic a few months ago asking for suggestions for a new car and yesterday I put a deposit down on this so I will get the keys it next Friday:

media%202_zpsiaoq0q1l.jpg

The Glanza will be going towards it with a PX deal but I do have a few parts that I will be selling on here once its gone.

Haha I have both, 32 as the daily and the V as the track toy... Both so much fun in different ways, I'd struggle to choose between them

Steve! i think i followed you on instagram lastnight! I knew I had seen you on here too, I think you bought the Type M I was ogling at on driftworks! haha i hope its treating you well, it looks good!

Steve! i think i followed you on instagram lastnight! I knew I had seen you on here too, I think you bought the Type M I was ogling at on driftworks! haha i hope its treating you well, it looks good!

Haha yeah that was probably the one, I was desperate to get it! Haha, I love it to pieces, but I do miss the driving the Glanza as that's been off the road for about 4 months. Have you many plans for your 32?

Haha yeah that was probably the one, I was desperate to get it! Haha, I love it to pieces, but I do miss the driving the Glanza as that's been off the road for about 4 months. Have you many plans for your 32?

ahh it looks so good man, very jealous! im thinking just tidey it up really, Coilovers would be nice but the standard suspension is pretty damn good! But other than that just a set of R33 GTR wheels, steering wheel, seats possibly, nothing major

ahh it looks so good man, very jealous! im thinking just tidey it up really, Coilovers would be nice but the standard suspension is pretty damn good! But other than that just a set of R33 GTR wheels, steering wheel, seats possibly, nothing major

Cheers dude, big plans to come! And yeah just keep it clean, that's the best idea :) that's what I'm trying to do, although it's far too much fun going sideways :)

Cheers dude, big plans to come! And yeah just keep it clean, that's the best idea :) that's what I'm trying to do, although it's far too much fun going sideways :)

hahaha, ive not been sideways in a car before, not even as a passenger, so il be keeping this one in a straight line (hopefully) at least until I can afford to fix it lol

hahaha, ive not been sideways in a car before, not even as a passenger, so il be keeping this one in a straight line (hopefully) at least until I can afford to fix it lol

Haha neither had I, give it about a month and then we'll see ;) haha