1995 Toyota Cynos Alpha 5EFE 72k

Year:1995
Model: Toyota Cynos Alpha
Tax:N/A
MOT: 05/11/2015
Mileage: 72.5k miles clocks showing 81264 mix of kms/miles.

Description:

Purchased this a couple of months ago but due to doing a few motorway miles i'm looking to move onto something more comfortable/sensible. The car itself is a lovely little drive. It starts and stops as it should. This example in question is fitted with the 5EFE, paired with the 4 speed automatic. The engine itself is sweet as a nut and pulls strong. The car itself drives straight and true. No accident damage to speak of. Apart from a few blemishes (small stonechips, one small parking dent) on the bodywork its rather clean for a 20 year old car. The underside is spotless with no rust to speak of, including the wheel arches and sills.

Prior to me purchasing the car the previous owner fitted a brand new set of wheels and tyres (Fox Racing/Blacklion Tyres) for which I have the invoice for. The car itself has little things like OE Cupholders fitted, a longlife stainless catback exhaust (not too loud).

Since I took ownership i've done a few little things to bring the car upto scratch, these include:-

• New Brembo front discs with EBC Yellowstuff pads
  • Full engine service using genuine oil filter/oil, NGK Platinum plugs, gearbox oil flush and refill, new air filter.
  • Strip front and rear brakes, clean and regrease
  • Sony Xplod Double Din Head unit
  • Osram Nightbreakers with Osram LED sidelights.

If there's anything i've missed by all means drop me a message or post. The engine itself is asking for a turbo. I've also started collecting parts for a manual conversion which can be negotiated, this includes a new 3ETE Flywheel so a 212mm clutch can be used, clutch master/slave cylinders and ARP Flywheel bolts.

Price:£500 on steel wheels

Pictures:

PEpqati.jpg

eYW6FD7.jpg

44bBuLo.jpg

xyu8xrA.jpg

d9vb9nc.jpg

0x3fLC9.jpg

4p14RY2.jpg

9IooWp9.jpg

Contact Details: PM or 07951 861170

Edited by Starlet__SR