Item For Sale:

4efte engine (block head ect no anceleies)

Item Condition & Description
Engine is still currently in the car looking at coming out at the weekend 7/8th
4EFTE Engine out of my 98spec glanza
Engine is in good condition only removed due to getting a forged engine.
Run at 1bar mapped on Td04 for 3 years with little issues. Head gasket started going few years ago it was very hard for nick at tuning developments to pinpoint where it had started to go. Caught it in the very early stages.
See videos for cold start up and up to running temp.
http://youtu.be/8gSLHP6YQS8
http://youtu.be/av1swUFwW7g
compression test is as follows done with engine up to running temp also pics provided (will be done during the week)

Cylinder 1
Cylinder 2
Cylinder 3
Cylinder 4

While it was at tuning developments it had the following work done mike commented on how clean the pistons looked said it looked like new good strong engine.
Athena 1.2mm head gasket
Arp head bolts
New Water pump
New cam belt
Head stripped and cleaned
Tuning Developments uprated valve stem seals fitted
Head skimmed @ pressure tested that was all at a price of £750 alone. Have recept I can show you for the work.
Engine has a slight weep of oil from the rear could be crank seal would could just be sump sealant will conferm when engine is out if it is crank seal i can include one with the sale for additional price.

Price: £595 (prov sold)

Pictures
DSC_0052.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Paypal +fees bank transfer cash on collection.

Would prefer pick up so you can see the engine or can strap it to a pallet if you arrange pick up.

Located in Exeter Devon or Barnstaple if allowed to leave where engine comes out.

Edited by akyakapotter

Hi bud will have every thing but the dizzy top Cambelt cover inlet manifold and maybe a few sensors as I need that for my forged engine. the engine is in a mix of km and miles it's at about 140,000 which is about 105,000miles I will try get the compression test done tomorrow :)

So will it come with turbo, mani,starter, etc etc.? If so, what's the condition of the turbo? Does the engine have any smoke issues? I only ask because I have a 5e head and I think it's on its last legs. Plus had the filter blow off last year and it dumped all of its oil. Not sure if it's better to just swap it out or rebuild it.

So what mileage has it done in total? And what power were you running? Bummer that you didn't do the compressionttest, was really important. I'm not questioning your honesty or anything, just can't afford to put another smoky engine in my car. Any movement on price? Cheers fella.

Dude I've ready told you all this in last posts lol has 140,000 km on the clock was converted to miles at 89,000km and I've done 50,000 miles so it's at 105,000 In a mix of miles and km 1bar for 3 years mapped by tuning developments 233.4 it's not a stock engine so it's worth more than I've advertised it for so no bud no movement on price sorry cheers nick

Sorry dude, must be having a blonde moment!! Yeah, I did read the previous posts, don't know why I wrote that again! What a dope!

Edited by mork
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...