I should be getting my Glanza V in a few weeks, fresh import have to weight for registration and all that.

So anyways first mod I was looking at was coilovers main reason handling and some lows to lol.

I was looking on the tuning developments website and noticed they had this kit http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=502_520_586&products_id=2244

what do you guys think or should i get something else ???

Any suggestions would be good to, I hear all the time on here miesters are good tbh i just wanna buy the right set up once and not have to change every 5mins. i want something for track day use aswell would love to go do some track days

any help appreciated :thumbsup:

what set up are you running wallace and what would you recommend ??? Bit to hard for the road?? i don't think that would bother me tbh. The car will only be driven after work and not all the time due to having a work van is the rust issue that bad on BC's any ways thanks for reply

They're not too hard for road use,just the Meister's are better on bumpy b roads but depends how you use the car.

Before I stripped my car I was on Meister's,which suited me for back roads,however on track it could've done with being stiffer.

I had bc's before the Meister's and they were just that bit stiffer so would be better on track and fine on the road. Mine were a bit rusty after just a year and I've heard of them going pretty bad,on evos too but if you cleaned and greased them regularly I'm sure that would be avoided.

BC top mounts also tend to let go on a regular basis, not to mention their customer service is shocking if you ever have a problem.

I personally would stick to a manufacturer like Meister, made in the UK and are on enthusiasts forums always willing to help.

BC top mounts also tend to let go on a regular basis, not to mention their customer service is shocking if you ever have a problem.

I personally would stick to a manufacturer like Meister, made in the UK and are on enthusiasts forums always willing to help.

MeisterR are not made in the UK, I'm pretty sure they're made in Taiwan.

We've sold BC's for dozens of different vehicles, we're yet to have a customer come back with a complaint. We can also source spares easily.

Just speaking from my experience of course.