Cairns - Australia

About 7 years ago. Got offered weed from the 1st person i saw on the broadwalk :lol:

Ha!

I know people who've been and they say its pretty amazing! Jungle and amazing beaches. Also got the great barrier reef :)

I was with the rents unfortunately And in the rainy season, Forest was cool, the only beach i saw had crocs on it and the reef was stormy and choppy as shit when i visited haha

I think if you head north a bit to port Douglas?... thats where its a bit more lively etc

Some good places to eat, a big rope swing somewhere in the forest that id like to do.

I've just got back from travelling oz. Cairns is good if you stick to the nice areas, it's very divided between the rich and poor areas though. The port/marina area is really nice. There's a few good bars/clubs if you like a big night out. Gilligan's is a good place to go on a night out. June is a good time to go, should be a good temperature. It was unbelievably hot when I was there in February. 35 degrees and 80% humidity was pretty warm!

If you get chance defiantly go to port Douglas, it's really nice there. Also worth taking a trip to Cape tribulation as it's beautiful with the rain forest and beaches. And obviously you've got to take a trip to the Great Barrier Reef. Snorkelling on the reef was easily one of the best things I done out there.

I've just got back from travelling oz. Cairns is good if you stick to the nice areas, it's very divided between the rich and poor areas though. The port/marina area is really nice. There's a few good bars/clubs if you like a big night out. Gilligan's is a good place to go on a night out. June is a good time to go, should be a good temperature. It was unbelievably hot when I was there in February. 35 degrees and 80% humidity was pretty warm!

If you get chance defiantly go to port Douglas, it's really nice there. Also worth taking a trip to Cape tribulation as it's beautiful with the rain forest and beaches. And obviously you've got to take a trip to the Great Barrier Reef. Snorkelling on the reef was easily one of the best things I done out there.

Wicked, cheers for that bud!

Think we are going to do a week in Cairns & then a week in Brisbane :)

Hoping my mate can get a bit longer than 2 weeks off!