Quite a Noticable Difference

let me apologise.. this subject has really probably been paggered already..

but since im new.. I wanted to basically "spaff" on it.

Tonight I left barracks thinking, I am definatly going to take the Glanza the long way,

this in my life is what has become known as High Glanza Fever, I cant ever go the quick way..

the long way is far much more fun in the thing than the quick way..

Anyways onto the point..

I drove past the local BP and just thought fuck me petrol is expensive, which is of course the truth..

but then I thought, since ive got a Glanza, maybe I should give the super expensive fuel a whirl.

Ive tried BP Ultimate in my old Astra 1.8 16v Sport.. It didnt make much difference..

Tried it in my loved, absolutely gorgeous stunning Golf Mk2 GTI, And my Other Golf mk2..

Didnt do anything..

As god loves a tryer I figured I would fill the Glanza with it.. I wanted to have it near as empty as poss.

Which meant driving around the glanza for even more miles than completely necessery (shame?)

Anyways filled the tank completely with BP Ultimate which came to around.. pff 800 quid or something?

Started the baby up and I instantly noticed the difference..

the accelaration was improved ten fold and it just seemed so much cleaner and smoother.

I am absolutely agast with the results.. I thought i would just be cursing my idiot self for spending that much money for nothing?

Absolutely unreal how much smoother the car runs now?

almost worth the months wages?

Probably will be labelled the forum dunce now... but just I thought it was interesting..

Remember, Im new.. and stupid!!

I was always told to run turbos / jap imports etc on the ultimate etc stuff "expencive stuff" as its what the car is used to and designed to.

Nothing new your telling us mate im afraid i dont think but i always run mine on the expencive stuff the cheap stuff never goes near my tank no matter how skint i am