Factory oem gearbox part number

Would anybody have the part number for 3rd gear syncro for a 4efte oem lsd c153 gearbox,I have the part number 33368-12081 for a standard 4efte gearbox but I dont think it is right and toyota have discontinued this part thanks.

I've got a oem box stripped down. To replace few parts. But my local toyota are useless..

They sent me this

Screenshot_2015-04-04-08-01-28_zpsgabenb

but when me and my mate was trying to match part numbers they couldnt seem to match part numbers to what we wanted.

But hopefully diagram might help for u

Edited by fordie_glanzaV

Yes mate im on the same boat but I think I got it figured out I got the reg off a gt turbo that came with a oem gearbox from new Dhz 8257 give that reg to toyota it worked for me today mate,that information on that glanza will give you the wrong part number as its not the gearbox origanally for the car.

Edited by Darzo2010gt

I've got a oem box stripped down. To replace few parts. But my local toyota are useless..

They sent me this

Screenshot_2015-04-04-08-01-28_zpsgabenb

but when me and my mate was trying to match part numbers they couldnt seem to match part numbers to what we wanted.

But hopefully diagram might help for u

seeing you have the box apart could you count the diff ring gear teeth and the shaft teeth ???? to count the final drive ???

to my knowledge there is 2 types of them they differ then in 5th gear ratios just wanna confirm

See i dunno if thats diagrams for a oem lsd box or what.

As toyota couldnt tell me..

My local toyota wont even work off reg u gotta give them chassis number..

So i dont even know I've got right diagram for the gearbox as i dont know if mine came with the lsd or been added..

Is there any markings on the box to identify if its a c52 or 56

20140125_115351_zpsc64c7d6e.jpg

This is the box I've got for rebuild..

Comparing to the identification thread on here its a 52 but I've had people tell me its a 56...

but would be nice to know what it actually is so i can crack on with rebuild. Lol.

But darzo if u can let me know part numbers would be great as i also need syncros

Yeh i was going by the wiki on here which now seems to be removed as some1 has proven diffrent lol..

Atleast i know its the 56 from a glanza now..

I got oem lsd box in car now and a oem lsd box sat in my mates garage waiting to get right part numbers for..

might have to try use reg that darzo used

• 2 weeks later...