Well i thought i'd put up some pics of my 200. I swapped this car for my n/a supra last year mainly because i wanted a turbo car lol (sad i know) it came with absolutly loads of history and recipts from places like norris designs and interpro automotive ;) its running between 280 and 300bhp. The colour is probably one of the best things about the car lol Pearl White.

IMGP1548.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

i have fitted 18" alloys to it now but i havn't taken any good pics yet.

DSC00125.jpg

i'm starting to get itchy feet now so i'm on the look out for sommin else any one up for a swap :p

mapped to a 1bar by interpro automotive with all supporting mods inc frontmount, FPR, walbro and lots more lol fuel wise its really good off boost lol but can drink a tank fast when on full chat lol likes to spit flames alot lol

Heres a more recent pic of it what the rear spoiler removed and my missus gumming the window lol ;)

IMGP1555.jpg

well i've not heard a bad word about them when it comes to supras lol to be honest it will be getting an apexi power fc soon and a remap from a company i trust in blackpool ;) i've decided to take it over the 300 mark so expect alot being posted this year about it :p

• 2 weeks later...
well i've not heard a bad word about them when it comes to supras lol to be honest it will be getting an apexi power fc soon and a remap from a company i trust in blackpool :p i've decided to take it over the 300 mark so expect alot being posted this year about it B)

I'm surprised at that, if you've only spent time on a supra forum then it my be because their staff visit there, because its common knowledge that they are absolute cowboys.

get yourself on an sx forum mate, wont really get much assistance about the SR on here, get on freshalloy as they're the boys, have been pioneering sx technology for years.