Brembo Calipers on MR2 discs

Just wondering if anyone is running this set up ? Bought my Glanza and they were already fitted so just wondering what pads can be used with the setup. Got onto the guy that had it made up but all he remembers is that the Calipers came off a fiat coupe.

seen a couple of these setups over the years several ways of making it work with 305mm discs, different hubs, bottom line is caliper is massive and would need to run 16" wheels which most people don't wanna do on a starlet.

but in answer to your questions these pads should be fine http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-COUPE-16V-TURBO-MINTEX-FRONT-BRAKE-PADS-BREMBO-/330383873051?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4cec69d41b

Thanks for that, was thinking that but just wanted to be certain. Yeah I've been thinking about changing wheel the cars running 15's at the moment and was for about a year before I bought it but the gap is far too tight for comfort. im not great with all the different geometries, wanted something with abit of dish but just at a guess Id imagine this is unlikely.

• 2 months later...