Hi

after reading this forum for about a month i finally decided to join..about 2 months ago i bought a red starlet sportif with the intention of doing it up but thanks to fast driving little experience and irelands lovely rainy weather my starlet had a run in with a brick wall!finally got the replacement bumper and bonnet today so it should be ready in a couple of weeks so il start a thread then showing my progress as it will pretty much be stock again when i get it back!then its time to fit everything I've been blowin my hard earned money on over ebay throughout the last while!also if anyone out there has a tte spoiler from an sr let me no!

who owns the white starlet with the black bonnet with decals down the rite side of it at the very front of the main site banner??anyone know if its carbon fibre or just a black bonnet?

hey mate welcome to the club, what have you bought from ebay for your red bus?

if you check the parts for sale section goldenvtr is selling a tte spoiler ;)

if you have any questions just ask bud

jappy posting

hey mate welcome to the club, what have you bought from ebay for your red bus?

if you check the parts for sale section goldenvtr is selling a tte spoiler ;)

if you have any questions just ask bud

jappy posting

thanks for the welcome enzo from what i seen on goldenvtr's thread his spoiler is the optional sportif one as the one i was goin to buy seemed slightly longer and had the tte logo on either side!

Well so far,

Pioneer 330 watt 6*9s

clarion dash speakers and 1000w sub

jvc headunit with built in sub out

stick on bonnet vent

trd badges

akuma 5 spoke silver 5 spoke black 15" alloys really nice!(looking to spray the silver part white or swap for white set now though alloys )

trd sun visor sticker

i thought i had gotten a new bootlid with tte spoiler but the seller pulled out as the postage turned out to be double what he asked first

a funky exhaust tip til i can get money for an entire new exhaust

i had also gotten a ramair air filter but i sold it as im goin the k&n route

gt turbo/glanza seats to be got next!

Welcome to UKSC :p

Thats Scutcho's old white EP91 the bonnet is sprayed black and Oli-h now owns it ;)

Looking forward to see some pics altought the stick on vent sounds cheap and nasty...what vent is it?

Welcome to UKSC :p

Thats Scutcho's old white EP91 the bonnet is sprayed black and Oli-h now owns it ;)

Looking forward to see some pics altought the stick on vent sounds cheap and nasty...what vent is it?

would you think the same idea would work with a red starlet the black bonnet wit red decals down one side??

its a pretty small 9 inch vent with mesh on the front its the tidiest one i seen on ebay and for a few pound it was worth having the option its not as tacky as u may think once its sprayd have a look

bonnet vent