Anthony is my older brother, I'm tom and your brother is Owen right? I pulled over to chat with someone in a starlet a couple weeks back, his name was Allister and said he knew you too? Small world all these local owners I somehow knew of years ago!

Long old list, concentrating on engine first though.

Walbro fuel pump,

red HT leads, (and red piping eventually)

adjustable actuator,

Possibly needing a ct9 too.

Will look up Phoenix, wanting to get e-manage but quite tempted by tuning developments package. Bloody long way to drive though

Take it you haven't got any engine parts going. MOT'd allisters car and it is a solid car. He tells me you fitted the handbrake cables and rear pads. It went through after a bit of wearing in and putting in the correct vehicle weight! He also tells me that your motor is absolutely unreal! If you are up for it then I feel we should head out for a drive us three. If not for the drive then for the fact of having three starlets together, would like a photo of that!

ive got a garage and shed full of stuff but dont know exactly what is in there lol yeah his car is pretty tidy. i took him out in it and shat his pants a bit i think:) yeah ive got another mate round the corner with one to so 4 of us for a meet in the next couple of weeks would be cool. you not going to japfest then

Another one round the corner. The only other one I've seen on occasion is a black one with orange panels and sticker bombed?

Will sort a meet out, maybe the bank holiday weekend? Would like a dig through your parts at the same time too?