Technical tips required

Hi guys, to begin with, i tried to find a suitable place to put this but its pretty broad sweeping so admin feel free to move to somewhere more suitable. anyway.

Basically ive been collecting parts and still am including manifold, downpipe, filter relocation and a couple of other bits. Now i think the easiest way to change these is to take the mani-turbo-downpipe off as a complete uni and reassembling off the car then putting on the new assembled unit in one go. Now to do this it seems to make sense to also take the radiator out and il also remove the aircon. Ive already read the air con removal tutorial which seems very in depth and helpful so what im looking for is basically advice and more importantly tips and tricks and heads up on tricky things i may encounter and might/will need replacing.

I think i may alredy have a non aircon belt but not sure, so i was wondering if anybody knew the part number for a suitable belt from halfords or part number from toyota. Im also gonna soak the manifold bolts and stuff for ages and when i get the whole lot off ill soak that overnight. Another question i have is how im going to sort out removing the oil feed from the turbo and if theres anything i need to know about doing it.

Ive set aside easter bank holiday to do the whole lot, so im hoping to encounter any probs on the friday so i can buy a couple of bits on the saturday so i can finish. Anyway i hope you managed to read the whole essay, il really apreciate any input people who have done this before can give.

Thanks everyone.

ive just done this its pretty straight forward it your mechanicaly compitent, i had trouble with the studs on the head fouling my new manifold,

also yea get an na powerstearing belt, my toyota guy found it for me but i can find the part number for you if you want,

also yea removing the radiator inlet pipe and all that jaz will help and if you can gut the air con it will help servicing in the future. . . .

just watch you dont shear any bolts because thats when the job turnes into a cunt.,

what exactly are you fiting by the way?

Well funds were tight, so ive got a starletgtturbo manifold, although the quality of it is shit so i sent it to work to weld up and port the inside for extra strength and a couple of tenths of a bhp lol. I also got a zep decat and am trying to source an elbow to relocate my filter in the bumper. Im already running 170bhp with standard mani and downpipe but with a fair few othe mods, so im hoping there will be a significant increase in power!! my blitz nur spec is also necked to standard size so im going to modify it out to 60mm to match the zep for a couple of etra ponies.