engine oil pressure inconsistent

hi fellow mates, recently i am facing this issue...

I am running a 5EFTE with an oil filter relocator. During cold start, my gauge is showing 4.5 bar, when it is getting hotter, the oil pressure drop until 0.

When I open the engine oil cap, i can see oil is pumping up to the head.

What may be the cause of it? engine oil quality?

Could be one of many things. Where abouts is your pressure sensor located?

It could be a worn or incorrectly sealed oil pump, pressure regulating valve worn/weak spring pressure, worn big end and main bearings on the crank.

Personally I'm not keen on oil coolers that do not have thermostats. You are in effect taking oil away from the engine, filling oil coolers, pipe work etc and expecting the standard pump to cope with the extra work. I know oil coolers are needed on these engines as There's no form of oil cooling system in place and the oil overheats when going on track. Just my opinion, many people have successful oil cooler setups.

Could be one of many things. Where abouts is your pressure sensor located?

It could be a worn or incorrectly sealed oil pump, pressure regulating valve worn/weak spring pressure, worn big end and main bearings on the crank.

Personally I'm not keen on oil coolers that do not have thermostats. You are in effect taking oil away from the engine, filling oil coolers, pipe work etc and expecting the standard pump to cope with the extra work. I know oil coolers are needed on these engines as There's no form of oil cooling system in place and the oil overheats when going on track. Just my opinion, many people have successful oil cooler setups.

I am not running an oil cooler. Is just a oil filter relocator for me to easier get the oil filter changed.

But what I'm in doubt is why is it at cold start it got a very good pressure but once it is getting hotter, the pressure dropped until 0 bar. The oil pressure sensor is located at the oil filter relocator which is connect with teflon of half a meter length.