Glanza expansion tank and washer bottle in ep82

Has anyone on here gone and put a glanza washer bottle and expansion tank in an ep82?

Have got a top mount manifold and need the room for a filter on drivers side. Have read the glanza bottles are the same as an abs equipped ep82 but still not sure. And if you have how did you go about moving the plug for the washer pump over to the otherside of the engine bay

I have a washer bottle from an abs ep82 which sits in the wheel arch on the passenger side if that's any good to you? As for the wiring can't help you with that one. Could just extend the wires so they reach the other side? Same as the pipes?

I replaced the engine loom in my old GT with a non ABS loom, the car did originally had ABS (which i removed) and i had to extend the washer pump wires, its only 3 wires just run them up under the front cross member, theres already a loom there so you can tuck the wires beside that.

yeah weekend is cool man cheers, managed to bodge my non abs expansion tank in over by the battery but is covering the hole where the abs versions washer bottle neck pops up through the body work so need to see if a glanza expansion tank will fit