SAFC on a EP91

some people have said they do, but others said because the standard ecu is self setting it doesnt..?

it cant see how it does, as its spliced into the loom, just like a piggy back!?

What are your opnions?

Cheers

People run fuel pressure regs, on the n/a's and i would like to try this way :D Something a bit different that hasnt been done before on an n/a i believe like the Bee*R/2-Step :lol:

Most probs the SAFC II....well ive been in contact with a tuner to see what he can do, so maybe next month it be on a RR to see what improvements it can make...

I was told by someone that the n/a's run a little lean standard anyway so we can also see if this is true, and if it is adjust it accordingly..

Would the extra air from the inlet mani/ filter etc put the fueling off a little?

People run fuel pressure regs, on the n/a's and i would like to try this way :lol: Something a bit different that hasnt been done before on an n/a i believe like the Bee*R/2-Step :D

Most probs the SAFC II....well ive been in contact with a tuner to see what he can do, so maybe next month it be on a RR to see what improvements it can make...

I was told by someone that the n/a's run a little lean standard anyway so we can also see if this is true, and if it is adjust it accordingly..

Would the extra air from the inlet mani/ filter etc put the fueling off a little?

It will probably lean it out out a tad, the more air intake mods you have carryed out , the more fuel you'll need to keep it at the perfect af ratio.

Allthough saying that, an induction filter wont make much of a difference.Generally its items such as larger flowing turbos pushing more air.

Id have thought the only main thing that would make you want to adjust the fuelling on the n/a would be if you were to change te compression and add some cams, throttle bodys etc.

Id love to see somebody fit some throttleys on a efe :D Then give it a kick up the ass with some nitrous :lol:

Cheers for the reply mate....i think i may aswell do it..

May not help it overly but theres only one way to find out :lol:

Might look into doing something with the throttle body aswell then....

may be a stupid suggestion, can a V's throttle body be put on a corolla manifold...scutch0 was thinking about the corolla mani on a V so i cant see why i wouldnt fit?!?!

It should fit bud, but dont quote me on that as ive never tryed it.

Theres plenty of options out there for you and youre 4efe.Obviously bang for buck, it would work out easier and cheaper to carry out an fte conversion...

Allthough if you was seriously after finding out how much you can get from a 4efe, you could carry out head work, throttle body work etc such as port and polishing and machining..

Think about cams and compression..Then later on down the line you can allways just convert youre block to run turbo compression, but you would have all the headwork sorted.

If it were me, id attempt something different and get some bike throttle bodys and a piggyback ecu and see what kind of power it would make running them.

Get some sexual carbon trumpets :lol::D