With all due respect mate a quick search on ebay would throw up dozens of silicone hoses that will do what you want. A simple search of google would show you millions i expect. It may be you have taken it the wrong way but i wasn't taking the piss.

we have quite a light hearted approach on here, im sure paul meant no harm, please chill out and enjoy the ikea lounge, but also take full advantage of our search feature, ebay and google they can throw up a good few options

Cheers

ok, well thanks for your help, but the main thing as in my earlier post i said rubber piping, not knowing the best thing for the job, and all i wanted was some help like and if someone would have said silicone hosing then i could have searched for that. so thanks for your help, and i was also being light hearted but maybe that came across as taking the piss also.

got it sorted now anyway so thanks guys.

I can be quite blunt at times but as many on here know i will happily help those who first have tried helping themselves first.

It does annoy me at times that people can type a question on a forum but not into a search engine and look for themselves! :lol:

If i have offended you then i apologise but please try looking before you post. :D:D:lol: