been on this site a a few years now and I thought it was about time to get some pics up..

%3Ca%20href=glanza5_zps31d2a1a6.jpg" />

Got the car in Jan 2007 was bog standard at the time and had oem alloys and cassette radio in it.. First mods I done were lowered 30mm the white alloys that are pictured and a bailey dumpvalve. Also changed the indicator to clear ones

%3Ca%20href=glanza2_zps77928c7a.jpg" />

Ran this set up for about a year. Then i splashed out (times were good back then) got a hks exhaust, autobahn fmic, magnecour ht leads, sard rad cap, sard thermostat, decat, hks ssqv bov, and a ToyTuning ceramic coated manifold.. i removed the aircon at this point and the low boost...

NGI4ZDNmZThlMmY1NjdkNGY4NjM5YjAyMmNjY2Vm

Bought this evo then so didnt do much with the glanza and had it parked up in the parents garage for a good while...

Started driving the glanza again when i sold the evo about 2 years ago.Bought a Jam ecu and running 1.1bar on the ct9. Glad i never sold the Glanza anyway.. Better car all-round.
I haven't taken many pictures in the last 2 years

%3Ca%20href=IMG_20121111_120453_zpsea3070bd.jpg" />

Resprayed the standard alloys in toyota 4q9 as 2 of my other ones got a bit messed up from potholes...
They are not on yet. I put in a set of gen 7 celica seats, a reverse scoop and a front oem lip on it... picked up a set of ksport coilovers and a cusco rear strut brace.. They'll go on at some point..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally got around to getting the tyres put on the resprayed standard alloys..

%3Ca%20href=newalloys2_zpsd9d3f6bd.jpg" />

%3Ca%20href=newwheels_zps91aca4fc.jpg" />

Aug 2013 picked up these
%3Ca%20href=sa3r_zps3151939e.jpg" />

%3Ca%20href=sa33rb4_zps99e86c12.jpg" />

Oct 2013: Just finished these earlier today no pics of them lacquered yet though. In the end i went for subaru 02c blue and i had some black laying about so used that.
%3Ca%20href=sa3rfinish2_zps89a76466.jpg" />

%3Ca%20href=sa3rfinish_zps259c030a.jpg" />

NOV 13
Got these done yesterday
%3Ca%20href=rg2purple_zpse5aa4f8f.jpg" />

MAY 14
had no laptop so couldnt really update this..
got a 98 spec bumper and lip a few months ago off of glanzadude needed a bit of work but got it at a fair price off him..
%3Ca%20href=IMG_20140302_182548_zps45926f0a.jpg" />

Also got these advan tc alloys. again needed a tidy up as paint was original but was flaking off.. i decided to respray them gold and keep a blue lip on them
%3Ca%20href=IMG_20140421_181939_zps5fbf324e.jpg" />

Also I got a rubber boot mat off pudgey.. and picked up a genuine set of livesport side skirts..condition wasnt the best and im still tidying them up so will have pics when they are finished and looking like new..
I have sprayed my rear splitter and that will be going on soon when i get a chance..

more wheels
<a href=volk54_zps32d0d8ce.jpg" />

and got these trd seats

<a href=trd_zps9d7f2694.jpg" />

June 15 got these today
<a href=trd%20carbon_zpsrpfinj8c.jpg" />

Edited by monssie477