midlands starlet meet

where?

hanchurch is full of doggers, so yeah, sounds good :(

handchurch wud be pretty gud 4 takin pics(and i do mean of the cars lol) :)

and the multi-story in newcastle, alot of people from festival park go there! especially wen its rainin :p

cool so we have some ideas,i mean MIDLANDS guys not like scotland or cornwall lmao...

i think im on holiday on the 26th,do it on a sunday me thinks,more time to get ready....need a BIG carpark but what if its raining? il get wet and loose control via torquesteer+wheelspin:(

right.me and lee off here were talkin about pubs,and ive found this awesome place just off the m6 junction 13

http://www.pub-explorer.com/staffs/pub/cat...nerstafford.htm

called the catch corner,serves awesome food,does a MINT chicken tikka masalla and its 2 for 1 whats quite good...theres a couple of car parks with dodgy coulored lights,and a wacky warehouse woop

ive been to that pub before it is actually nice, but iirc there are only limited car parking spaces you can actually use, a lot of the lamposts had signs on them saying do not park hear etc or clamp fine, think its due to having a hotel near and they have use of the car park for guests.

spose,didnt notice that, theres a few car parks though....it would be likle the week after the 26th if possible,i need t sort out my insurance and tell everyone

• 2 weeks later...

REEEt....was thinkin if we went to hednesford raceway,its like banger racing,caravans etc

on the 10th of auugust my mate james off here is coming down from lancaster,so i was thinking,why dont we all meet there and have a day out?i aint been there in ages either and its good there,costs £12 to get in

http://www.incarace.co.uk/hednesford.html

i think directions are on there...if not its easy we could meet up and you could follow