midlands starlet meet

• 4 weeks later...
me and lee were just saying about this, so we r defo up for it.

should meet up somewhere goood though so get your thinkin hats on boyos.

are you the guy who has their starlet with some other kids gt gettin stuck in the mud

Thats my GT stuck in the mud haha and Pallett is the white which also got slightly stuck. Blame Pallett he wanted to take pics there as it looked a good scenic spot. Oh well.

I'd be up for a meet somewhere. Just would have to sort it out.

lets sort something for next weekends long weekend with the bank holidays and that. post up any good locations people no of wer meets can take place and then just try and find the most central one for everyone aint it.

who else is up for next weekend?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have noticed theres a few GT's from round here on tgtt.com aswell so maybe we could have a big meet. In the middle of everywhere near to the Motorway which is easy to find.

Starcity?

Just an opinion anyone else know anywhere?

we will do it local lee not at a shitty star city place...do it local man,i cant travel far if i get insured in the gt,more of a risk haha,il have to ring everyone man

right let me think about this,ive lived here 17 years and have been possibly everymile around here in a 30 mile radius...

mmmm,for a start.do we want to do this like bluewater yeah?

meet up at like 6 and then find a good place to take some photos then go out for a bit?if so,im sure we could find a place around here with some logic,we ideally need to find an underground car park like they have in stoke,cant be pay and display mind,theres one in cannock but thats shit,one in stafford but thats shit,and theres one in lichfield but thats pay too

everyone local PLEASE GET SOME IDEAS!!

i recon it should actually be held in the midlands and not somewhere miles away, cannock wouldnt be that bad as theres pleanty of big carparks, it would be good if we had the meet on the 26th which is a saturday because my engine should be in just intime plus bourkey and markoos are cuming down so we could have a mint meet with pleanty of cars! 26th FTW just find a good location! :p