tongs hybrid ct9, zisco manifold, wepr divorced de-cat, adjustable actuator and braided oil feed/return.

Item For Sale:

Turbo kit consisting of zisco stainless steel compact manifold, wepr stainless steel divorced de-cat down pipe, tongs ct9 hybrid with 55mm inlet and larger wastegate flap (think they where called gt spec) hks adjustable actuator and a stainless braided oil feed and return pipe.

Item Condition & Description:

Turbo was rebuilt by Laim d at midland turbo's last year and has covered less than 4,000 miles since as it's not my daily drive. My engine gave way just before japfest 2014 so while that was being rebuilt I sent the turbo to midland turbo's and Laim completely rebuilt the unit, remachined all the gasket faces and balanced the turbo with new bearings and new oil seals where fitted costing £180.

Pulls like a train right to the redline where the standard ct9 tends to tail off.

Actuator is in great working order and was purchased new by myself around 4 years ago.

Manifold is in good condition see photos, it had started to pull away from a weld on the top of the collector. It wasn't leaking exhaust gas but I felt it safe to run a new weld over the collector just to cover myself and the new owner for years to come.

Divorced de-cat downpipe. Great condition according to Sacha this de-cat is supposed to flow slightly better than the single pipe option and imo looks better. There's no cracks and all the welding still looks great and strong, it's also braced to keep the strength.

This kit retains the stock/oem turbo position so you can use uprated top mount or front mount intercoolers and pipework, also swap over your oem catalytic converter for MOT's

Will include all new gaskets supplied to me by midland turbo's but never used.

Price: £500 full kit or if I get buyers for everything then I will split the kit for the prices below.

Turbo £280

Manifold £175

De-cat £75

Hks actuator £35

Braided oil feed £25

Full gasket kit £15

Pictures:

DSC_0368_zps3bs6xiyp.jpg

DSC_0371_zpsg6vtrkgj.jpg

DSC_0370_zpsfqtsfyeq.jpg

DSC_0374_zpsf1eie2a2.jpg

DSC_0373_zpsx6rnxity.jpg

DSC_0364_zpsbysehxf3.jpg

DSC_0367_zps3s6mtwax.jpg

DSC_0351_zpsrlo0nrdx.jpg

DSC_0347_zpsehokefrh.jpg

DSC_0343_zpssx2e8qmc.jpg

DSC_0342_zpsetuewm3v.jpg

DSC_0341_zpsrdpnpqgs.jpg

DSC_0333_zpsx5jjny62.jpg

DSC_0329_zpsfxpylbor.jpg

DSC_0328_zpsasuiq2ds.jpg

DSC_0325_zpslpcuzhwe.jpg

DSC_0320_zpsceqs0k8e.jpg

DSC_0375_zps8krutlge.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: to be confirmed with buyer paypal prefered.

Edited by jamesglanza

Pm if you need to contact me

Also if your serious and don't want to tell me you can get a td04 kit for cheaper and offer me £300 for the lot.

Thanks.

Edited by jamesglanza