back on the seen ep82 td05

I'm sure I know the car........ Very well if I'm correct. Did it come with purple mesh in the grill and the buddy clubs I'm sure started out gun metal with a purple Rim tape type thing going on.

Do people on here know him then ? It's one of them cars I know I shouldn't of bought but I am terrible at impulse buying

Well he's just known to try rip people off, sell high power non forged motors = not last very long

if you go to view one of his dodgey motors he WONT let you compression test the car, gets seriously shitty with you in most cases just says DO you want the car or not..

many customers who have bought from him, have had engines pop on there way home.

50/50 chance i spose can win or lose! just one of those things.

Yes ep82gi it had purple edges on wheels and grill but all purple buts now anthracitre.

And wow driftie thanks for that info bit late for me now lol but I do know it's definitely a forged 5e as i had it all checked over and to be fair he was actually quite nice to deal with but I suppose as you said it's 50/50 and I have only had the car 3 weeks

Well then I'll tell you this much that engine was one of the last engines to be build by TMD but I can't 100% say it was as I'm not sure if it was 4e or 5e when it left us. It was a few years ago now to be honest and if I'm right it's running an old td04/05 mild steel turbo kit (one of race-techs old kits of I'm right) engine pulled very well when it was done but I'm sure it only ever had a running in map on a uni chip+ hope that helps. If it's any credit the guy that had all the work done was a nightwear he wanted 400bhp for about £3.50.

Yes ep82gi it had purple edges on wheels and grill but all purple buts now anthracitre.

And wow driftie thanks for that info bit late for me now lol but I do know it's definitely a forged 5e as i had it all checked over and to be fair he was actually quite nice to deal with but I suppose as you said it's 50/50 and I have only had the car 3 weeks

Hope it serves you alright! My new starlet has just packed up completly on 4th day of owning it! the unlucky number 13th Starlet maybe the case!

Hope it serves you alright! My new starlet has just packed up completly on 4th day of owning it! the unlucky number 13th Starlet maybe the case!

Ouch feel for ya although 13 starlets ! Think you have a problem lol

Well then I'll tell you this much that engine was one of the last engines to be build by TMD but I can't 100% say it was as I'm not sure if it was 4e or 5e when it left us. It was a few years ago now to be honest and if I'm right it's running an old td04/05 mild steel turbo kit (one of race-techs old kits of I'm right) engine pulled very well when it was done but I'm sure it only ever had a running in map on a uni chip+ hope that helps. If it's any credit the guy that had all the work done was a nightwear he wanted 400bhp for about £3.50. ���

Well it's now running on emange ultimate, td05 mild steel mani 550 rc injectors and running 1 bar and looking to get it dynoed just to make sure fueling etc is good.