back on the seen ep82 td05

Hey all after 7 years away from the starlet seen I'm back again. I went and bought an ep82 on an impulse buy because it was fast lol it had no history just came with a v5 and MOT and was HPI clear and the bloke didn't really know much about it but i kinda regretted buying it on the way home. I have just had it checked by a mechanic friend whilst giving it a full service including cambelt etc and he informed me it seems to have a recently built 5e forged engine with LSD I don't know to what extent but does have h section rods unsure of what pistons though. Plus it also running a td05 on greddy emanage ultimate so at the moment the regret of buying it is not so bad !

Any ideas of how I can find out what the engine is capable of as it's only running 1 bar and would like to turn boost up ?

Will post pics and spec up soon

take out spark plugs and check pistons with a borescope should be able to spot a dish on the forged pistons if theres no dish I wouldn't turn up the boost as they wont be forged.

as jay says where in Essex you from buddy ?

Spec is:

Sunroof model ( with deflector)

Recaro interior

Emanage ultimate

Td05

Forged 5efte

Buddy club p1 race 2

Straight through exhaust

Unknown LSD

Plus other bits such as boost controller, gauge, intercooler etc

Get a build thread sorted and post some pictures

Is this the one that was in High Wycombe?

Are you the same guy that said he was gonna veiw it off Facebook?

Did he agree to a conpresion test on the end then? Haha

No I am not the same guy and I hope this isn't the same one as I had it all checked and serviced by mechanic and everything seems OK