Hi guys needing help new to Glanza scene

Hi guys I'm in abit of a pickle, just bought a glanza for £2900 and to be fair its abit of a dog at the moment. When I bought it felt great, came with plenty of receipts and dyno printouts of it running 220.5bhp which felt about right when out on a test drive and driving it off on the start of the journey. I got 60miles away from where I bought the car and an overheating issue occurred, once pulled over it ran out of coolant, oil was low and was steaming due to the amount of heat in the engine bay. Once registered with the AA which was a lovely £170 I got it back to my house where I started to inspect it closer and tried to find any visual defects only to find the sensors where none existent. A helping hand of Hutchy and Warren we got the sensors connected but still after speaking to Simon Richardson he noticed several issues regarding the high pressure my engine has become he believes it may be hooked up wrong such as the vac lines or oil lines put in the wrong places. I'm hoping someone close to Spennymoor Durham who has large knowledge upon the engine could have a look and see what the occurring probl could be, even though I have been slightly ripped of with the car I just want it working properly without an overheating problem thanks Sam

Hi Matt all fluid levels where fine when I got it, the owner must have new about it and made sure it was all full to make th test drive. When trying to get it home 60miles from where I bought it it lost pretty much all fluid :/ so now it needs to be fixed regardless was just hoping someone closer to myself could have a look or know a glanza expert up near durham area, if not I will need it transported to Simon down Chesterfield so he could try to fix it :)

This sucks mate, I'm sorry your introduction to the scene has started badly, there seems to be too many people out there at the moment willing to rip fellow starlet owners off BUT, there are also plenty of genuinely decent folk on here! Hope you get things sorted mate