• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please no more PM's asking if i'll take 5k, the lowest is stated above at 6.5k it will be sorned this week and tucked away till next year if not sold.

Its not a daily and never has been, never seen winter in the last 6 years, anyone that has seen the car will tell you how clean it is.

Thanks

John

Shame your selling chap very cheap at that price. People forget how much its cost to build one like this. Finding a good starting base these days your paying 3500k+ then to get it to this spec is £££. Who ever buys is getting it for a steel.

You have pm mate :)

Replied

Shame your selling chap very cheap at that price. People forget how much its cost to build one like this. Finding a good starting base these days your paying 3500k+ then to get it to this spec is £££. Who ever buys is getting it for a steel.

Thanks and at least one person understands, shame a few more don't realise what goes in to a build, the first part being to find a good clean base to actually build from.

John

Edited by ro55ifumi
  • 3 weeks later...

Please no more PM's asking if i'll take 5k, the lowest is stated above at 6.5k it will be sorned this week and tucked away till next year if not sold.

Its not a daily and never has been, never seen winter in the last 6 years, anyone that has seen the car will tell you how clean it is.

Thanks

John

If you decide to take slightly lower.. i would be pushing my budget but i could push £6000.

Cheers goodluck with a sale in the meantime!