Project blurple begins

Beggining bits are

Alloys

Sound system

Styling options not sure yet

Window tinting

Crystal headlights

I'm in debt at the moment so i need to take things easy, but its so fuckign tempting to just splash my cash theres so much nice stuff around

I'd like to turbo it at some stage it just depends where i'm at financialy when the time is right

I also want to keep this car for a while and put quite alot of money into it as i think its worth it, then i'll sell up and get a Glanza :p (Wishful thinking)

i think first mods should be...

JDM alloys

lowering springs (pretty cheap if im not mistaken-some under £100 just im not sure on quality)

then go from there on some cheap tasteful mods... because in the japanese market big bumpers and big alloys arent really the "in thing" - its all power.. low as you can go and small bright green alloys :p

still... good luck

i think first mods should be...

JDM alloys

lowering springs (pretty cheap if im not mistaken-some under £100 just im not sure on quality)

then go from there on some cheap tasteful mods... because in the japanese market big bumpers and big alloys arent really the "in thing" - its all power.. low as you can go and small bright green alloys :p

still... good luck

Got a link for the JDM alloys?

its going into my work garage a week on saturday just to check things over and install a cd player and extras, i hope to get some alloys next week but my spending limit is soooo low =[