Distributor wiring help pls!!!

i hv checked the connections with multi-meter.

the igniter receives BLUE & YELLOW wire from the 4 pin connector and BLACK wire from the 2 pin connector

the coil receives BLACKbrown wire form the 2 pin connector to the coil's + point

the rest wire which is RED & White from the 4 pin connector goes to some kind of sensor.

Edited by Adeeb1395

Oh, yeah thats different, sorry assumed it was a different coil assembly. So what are you exactly doing? Is it a 4efe that your converting to 4efte distributor? I say this as the pickups are not the same as inside a 4efte dizzy so I don't think it will work with what ever ecu your using.

Black/brown is 12v feed, black will be IG- which comes from the coil negative/ignitor and outputs to the tacho in the dash.

Its 5e that i m converting to 4efte distributor. Doing this convertion as the old distributor dont have both the cam and crank pickups like 4eftes. And i need those pickups to wire the aem fic6 and get it started. The car dont start with aem without this.

Well that makes alot more sense. Just trace from the ecu end then as you will know the pin id's from the factory ecu. NE is the 24tooth wheel, G1 is sync, G- is common, Igt is ignitor trigger. Then just trace and connect the engine end to suit.