Yeah well at the minute I'm trying to get rid of it but it's not on gumtree. It never really gets used so there's not much point in having it. I'm either selling it to fund a mortgage or I have an interest in another one. Had plans on forging it but it's to oringinal to ruin.

I thought that looked like your at sitting at the corner, I was going to pull over but didn't want to come across to forward lol.. it is a wee minter, you should buy it :p , yours looks really cool! Good choice on the kit on it etc:) you should forge is Parker, dont mess around just do it ;)

Sorry Parker meant I saw jayjayktm haha though I think I seen you the other night on knockmore road? Might be wrong.

Haha should have pulled up anyone in an ep I'll talk away to cause its the only car I know anything about. Thanks! Have to admit every time I get out I always look back a few times cause I'm so happy with how it sits. I'd buy yours if I had money, I'd love another ep especially a glanza as a daily!

Edited by bdohohh