hey guys im thinking about relocating the battery to the boot but was just wondering what i wuld need to do this. im gna av a long stainless steel pipe with an induction kit on the end where the battery used to be with a nice custom stainlees steel heatshield.

Also how hard is it to paint the rocker cover?

Cheers Sparky

To relocate the battery you need to bolt the earth terminal on to the car body in the engine bay maybe underneath where the battery was so you cant see it then extend the positive terminal and run it all the way through the car too the boot you can buy battery cable though demon tweeks along with the connections and battery boxes too!!!! then stick the battery where you want it then make another earth terminal from an earth point in the boot the body will be fine and then job done!!!!!

and it is easy too paint the rocker cover clean it up and ruff it up a bit with some emry cloth or somethin get some primer that works with alloy then spray what colour you want and then acquer it

@maniac i dont have it done but am considering it i have got some of the bits too to do it just depends if i get round too doin it really!!!!

@sparky no worries mate and yeah take it off otherwise you wont be able to spray it all and might get overspray over the rest of the car its easy too take it off anyway!!!