brakes now

Ok so its barks time! I have been looking at G3s but will they fit on my sr with the standard callipers if not what ones do I need to get! I have been looking at this ebay baby

Next up

Zep Racing Stainless Steel Teflon Braided Brake Hoses

or

APP Stainless Steel Teflon Braided Brake Hoses

Which one is the one to go for ore are thy much the same??

And finely Brake Master Cylinder Stopper are they worth getting??

all info appreshated!

APP hoses are good, but tbh any teflon/braided hose will be fine.

ill sell you some lightly used 3G discs for an EP91 for 60 quid if you can wait for a few weeks... also got some mintex xtreme pads with TONS of life in them. and they are GREAT.

im upgrading the brakes so the whole setup is for sale. you can even haev the calipers if you need them.

APP hoses are good, but tbh any teflon/braided hose will be fine.

ill sell you some lightly used 3G discs for an EP91 for 60 quid if you can wait for a few weeks... also got some mintex xtreme pads with TONS of life in them. and they are GREAT.

im upgrading the brakes so the whole setup is for sale. you can even haev the calipers if you need them.

have just got sum of them mintex xtreme pads still in box! what discs you got bud? i need to find out if my callipers are big nuff for the G3s

but hoe much will you sell the whole lot for?

yeah the BMCs are quality mate. make a difference.

those xtremem pads are quality mate, i was sad they stopped making them.

the discs are the 10 grove 3G ones

and id let the calipers/pads and discs go as a set for 200 quid? sounds good. the calipers are painted red too, for sexual bling. lol

seriosuly though, the mintex pads are quality, and the discs are good too. they make that sexy humming noise when you really stop hard, sexy.

yeah the BMCs are quality mate. make a difference.

those xtremem pads are quality mate, i was sad they stopped making them.

the discs are the 10 grove 3G ones

and id let the calipers/pads and discs go as a set for 200 quid? sounds good. the calipers are painted red too, for sexual bling. lol

seriosuly though, the mintex pads are quality, and the discs are good too. they make that sexy humming noise when you really stop hard, sexy.

good price but i was realy after the drilled and grooved ones, wood be just the callipered i wood be needing i think not to shoer thow

• 1 month later...