new member looking for advice on my glanza!

Hi there everyone has recommended this site to me so here i am looking for advice.

I have recently purchased a glanza. I do have basic knowledge on modding etc but sort of confused what to do next. My soec is as follows.

Toyosports manifold

Catback exhaust

Fmic

tuning developments: high flow fuel rail, triple core radiator and low temp thermostat.

SARD fuel pressure regulator

Wahlbro 255lph fuel pump

Magnecore ignition kit inc plugs, leads, cap, points & rotor.

Apexi relocated air filter

Hks adjustable actuator

Hks turbo timer

Jam fuel cut defender

Blitz dump valve

Greddy profec boost controller(newest model but not set up)

Greddy boost gauge.

Excedy clutch

Grooved and drilled disks

Tuning developments abs delete kit

Tein springs all round

Front and rear strut brace.

This is my spec.

No remap no plug and play ecu or that yet. Running standard boost! Can someone give me advice on what to do next? Whether i can up boost a little bit to what bar? Or buy a recommended ecu? Or a custom remap? And what bhp could i be looking at? Sorry ive just bought that car and abit dazzled with the amount of stuff on it and how its not mapped or that yet.

Thanks alot

Its just standard boost mate roughly .65 bar im sure. Ive emailed the previous owner about fuel pressure regulator to see if he can remember as i only picked this car up the other night and not had a chance to have a look at things like this in daylight due to by the time i finish work its dark again sorry. Will post the answer to the fpr asap

Just had the car out a good run after work instead of a shortish one this cold morning. When i pull over it will sit at 1500rpm for a minute then drop to 1000 again and the fpr is saying 2 and a half or very slightly over. Cheers for any advice on whats next 😊