Picking up my Glanza on saturday. When i went to look over it and test drive, i noticed it had cusco suspension. I looked like it was adjustable from the top mounts and maybe coilovers. Cant be sure til i get it home and have a proper look and get piccies up. Anyone know what these might be and if they are anygood? I know cusco is normally quite good, just wanted to check.

They dont make fixed height dampers, but they do sell the pillowball mounts seperate!

Just have a little look inside the arch and have a look..

P1140125.jpg

Mine are l-zero1's, i didnt really need the electronic damping compatibility of the zero 2's ..

Get them set up perfect, and there stunning.Also dont piss fluid every other day like Teins :blink:

A mate just bought some brand new Tein superstreets for his evo6, 2 weeks later and the front 2 are pissing themselves like a 13year old after too much cider

Craig.

yes, you can get the camber plates and bolt them onto anything, so theoretically it could be any shocks underneath, just take a peak.

teins are shite, i always reiterate it because they really are crap, especially on UK roads. they perform ok when they do work (nothing compared to CRUX etc) but they really aren't worth the hassle. anyone with any experience will back that up, as above (the driftworks guys dont usually go anywhere near em, unless they're like....free.....)

Mine are l-zero1's, i didnt really need the electronic damping compatibility of the zero 2's ..

You don't get l-zero 1's, there were comp 2's and comp l-zero's first (which I have), then the range of zero 1's (non damping adjustable), zero 2's (damping adjustable), zero 2R's (lighter weight than normal 2's and inverted shocks) and zero 2E's (the electronically adjustable one's).

I'm just specifically speaking about starlets, Ragger yours look like zero 1's but if they are dampig adjustable they have been modified (by changing the shock) and are basically zero 2's now.:blink:

Well they had a cusco top mount atleast that had all the adjusting stuff on it. Not sure of the rest, they looked like coilovers from what i could see, but wont know til i get it home, jack it up and have a prop look. They didnt look blue like the above pic, they had red spring caps on them (if you know what i mean).

Thats what i thought Wallace, i found them on Fleabay in yankland agesss ago, they werent brand new but they were immaculate, not even damaged the ally coating when they had been fitted with the hub bolts.

Immense, and because im hardcore im running them on there stiffest setting , bouncing over the bumps.

Luckily though , we dont have shite roads in my area... i literally crap my self when i have to drive to another town incase they have ...Potholes ;)

Ecks got it spot on, Teins are.. sheeeeeeet.

Id never touch them, not even with a barge pole!

well maybe if it was a hefty barge pole then id bash them like a caveman