White '95 ep82 shell for sale, PRICE REDUCTION IF SOLD FAST, 300!

Year:1995

Model:ep82

Tax:N/A

MOT:N/A

Mileage:70000 odd

Description: I bought this shell from someone on ukso in February this year to reshell my gt advance. One thing has led to another and ive decided that although i miss my starlet dearly im going to sell up to make room for a different project.

The shell is a white 1995, on Irish plates atm and will need registering in the uk ( first uk owner status to be had!) Its missing all its seats, although ill throw in a set of really comfy impreza gc8 bucket seats if the buyer wants, and some of its dashboard trim is missing although im pretty sure i have all of what's missing recovered from my old black gt that ill include too. The ac has been removed and its had its bumper cut and some of the grille cut out, but again i have an uncut black gt bumper, og grille (or a toms replica, buyers choice!) and headlights that id throw in for a quick sale. its sat on kyb shocks, and some lowering springs (ive forgotten the brand) and will go with the buyer on steelies with big old winter tires on, unless the buyer wants to negotiate for the bare metal rota gt3s its got on the front and in the garage. Paintwork is generally good, a few scuffs from some failure on my part, but would only need a little bit of tlc to bring back to a really good level. This is potentially a really tidy car with relatively little effort, at a good price matching what i paid for it in feb without the offers of bumpers n shit. i need it gone asap, viewings welcome and the faster it sells the more amiable i can be on the price.

Price: 400 ono

Pictures:

20151008_174615_zps3b9leou5.jpg

20151008_174653_zpsvkefkqpj.jpg

20151008_174640_zpspqytr8eb.jpg20151008_174438_zpsvgvhrg2u.jpg20151008_174423_zps4m02mtkt.jpg

20151008_174413_zpsv6q8tadq.jpg20151008_174354_zpsnrqbfuip.jpg20151008_174339_zpssbajexzc.jpg20151008_174332_zps0vqglhva.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me to chat moolahs or w/e, ask on this thread if u got questions about the shell etc.

Edited by Chops

Bump, come on someone must be interested in this, im offering all the odds and ends one could want thrown in fpr a quick sale. If i have to put it on ebay ttle probs end up going to some right numpty, dont let that happen! Make me an offer!

Bump, come on someone must be interested in this, im offering all the odds and ends one could want thrown in fpr a quick sale. If i have to put it on ebay ttle probs end up going to some right numpty, dont let that happen! Make me an offer!

Didn't mean to do that sorry but £300??

An easy mistake to make when your me lol. I had the subie seats sat in place, had a brain fart saw them through the windscreen at he back of my garage and sold its proper seats as spares from the old one, like a month after i sold the seats from the old one lol, Fail! I just want it gone, want an mr2 turbo n need the space to do an h6 scooby build too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...