Who has HKS PFC F-CON

Whats your spec mate

and what setting are you running it on

you'll need to have the fuelling monitored to know what to set it at mate, if you take a guess then you could risk damaging something.

get it done properly once and you won't look back :blink:

Hybrid CT9

Blitz dump valve

RSR stainless straight through exhaust

HKS Fuel Cut Defender (FCD)

HKS Programmable Fuel Computer F-CON (PFC)

HKS Air Filter

Greddy Trust front mounted intercooler

HKS actuator

Upgraded high flow fuel pump

NGK silicone spark plug leads

no i dont have GCC

and i cant find nowhere to set it up

anyone with a rolling road and a facility to check your air/fuel ratio can set it up, its just a case of twiddling a few knobs. if you cannot find anywhere, then you haven't tried looking :blink:

GCC might come in handy too before you go having it all setup, gives em a little bit more control.

Also i trust you're not running the FCD without any form of fuel control on there yet, thats a bit risky really.

i wouldnt need fueling mods with fcon as its a fuel computer

cheers for the help guys

Yes, we know, but if you're running all that stuff at the moment WITHOUT the FCON (i.e fuel control), then you're running the risk of blowing something up, obviously.

Get on a respected dyno that has access to wideband or EGT sensors and get it all setup properly, you'll know you're good then rather than just, guessing.

You'll also get a nice dyno printout then too, for bragging rights :blink:

As Ecks said, any tuners with a rolling road can adjust them.

Youll want an afr gauge and an egt gauge hooked up, then its pretty simple, just turn the dial inside.

Find the GCC to go with it, then you can fine tune the default settings..Which will smooth out the boost over the revs and give you a wee bit more power.

I sold my old setup not long ago to somebody off here, i cant remember who it was though for the life of me.

The e3112's are the best of the ep types to find.

I only got rid of mine for either a unichip or emanage ultimate, im still undecided :blink: