Aftermarket Steering Wheel

If you get an aftermarket steering wheel, what exactly is it you need as wheel as the steering wheel? It will be a 6 bolt steering wheel by the way. Just wondering if anyone could give me a list of what I would need.

Thanks. Phil.

-Boss kit to mount the wheel on,

-airbag warning light canceller kit (if new one doesnt have an airbag)

-Horn button (unless wheel comes with one or your directing horn else where)

I think thats it, im sure someone else will be able to add to that or correct me if need be :)

Cheers I also want a quick release to I should have mentioned in the post. Would I need that as well as the boss kit or?

Thanks again. Phil.

i think you need it as a separate part if i remember, im 99% sure but would be worth just double checking :) dont know if the quick release affects the horn aswell so may need to look into that :)

Ok cheers I shall have to have a look see what is definitely need and how it can be done.

Cheers I also want a quick release to I should have mentioned in the post. Would I need that as well as the boss kit or?

Thanks again. Phil.

I've recently purchased an aftermarket wheel (should arrive today) mine came with nothing other than the wheel itself. I have a HKB boss on its way from Japan, a few people recommended them, and it was £27 delivered from Japan. That attaches to the column and the wheel attaches to that. There is a group buy on the go ATM for a quick release, which is also quite slim, which goes between the boss and wheel and I'm sure you get the rest of it. There's plenty of videos/tutorials online to see what to do

I've recently purchased an aftermarket wheel (should arrive today) mine came with nothing other than the wheel itself. I have a HKB boss on its way from Japan, a few people recommended them, and it was £27 delivered from Japan. That attaches to the column and the wheel attaches to that. There is a group buy on the go ATM for a quick release, which is also quite slim, which goes between the boss and wheel and I'm sure you get the rest of it. There's plenty of videos/tutorials online to see what to do

Ok cheers. Yeah I've seen that group buy tbh I like the purple one might consider it and the steering wheel I want always it comes with the horn buttons and everything just need the boss kit and quick release. And when I finally get it all I probably will look for the tutorials. Thanks again.

Ok cheers. Yeah I've seen that group buy tbh I like the purple one might consider it and the steering wheel I want always it comes with the horn buttons and everything just need the boss kit and quick release. And when I finally get it all I probably will look for the tutorials. Thanks again.

Go for it! There in the lowest price bracket. Unfortunately mine doesn't even have a horn button but it was cheap so not all bad