Starlet Solida

Year:1999
Model: Solida
Tax: n/a
MOT: June 2016
Mileage: 88k

Description: Here is my 1999 Starlet Solida (The electric windows version). I had plans for this car but decided to get a glanza instead. It is lowered on RSR springs, has the corolla inlet manifold, alloy wheels (don't know the make) with two new front tyres 1k ago and the two rears which are Toyo T1R still have a good amount of tread left on them. It currently has GT seats in but I'll be swapping them over to my glanza so it will have glanza front seats in. Like I said I did have plans for this car so I have a glanza bootlid, rear bumper that needs a respray, front strut brace, glanza headlights and I have kept all the standard parts the car came with the car so whoever buys it can have all those as well if they want. Bodywork is all straight, no bumps or rust and the paint is in pretty good condition too. There are 2 bad bits with the car - it has a clutch problem where if you hold the clutch down for too long it won't let you put it into or out of gear, you can just take your foot off the pedal, wait a second then press it again to be able to change gear, I have just learned to drive it that way and I haven't bothered to get it fixed because I've got a new car. The other being what looks like someone has somehow put a new keyhole into the passenger door and you can clearly see it but the key does work completely fine. Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM :thumbsup:

Price: £895

Pictures:
IMG_9213_zpsqdphcqil.jpg

IMG_9206_zpsgs5qx1p2.jpg

IMG_9212_zpsdcnke1em.jpg

IMG_9211_zpsnjulj0g7.jpg

IMG_9210_zps3zzokoek.jpg

IMG_9209_zpszry240vg.jpg

IMG_9208_zpsigtfw4x3.jpg

IMG_9207_zpsznnt0yjv.jpg

IMG_9206_zpsgs5qx1p2.jpg

Contact Details: In the process of getting new phone so message on here for now :)

• 2 weeks later...