Hi guys I'm new to td04 setups so just wanted to see if anyone could give me a complete run through of what I will need and how to set it up, I will be running td04L turbo, wepr forward facing manifold setup, apexi cat back exhaust, autobahn intercooler, fcd, fpr and that will be it for the time being just until I can afford piggyback ecu, I just want to know how to setup the likes of oil feed and return and How to setup boost properly what will I need for that? Boost controller and actuator? Bit of a noob with td04 setup so any advice greatly appreciated thanks lads scratching my head with a lot of things 😩😩

local engineers that does hydrolic hose can make you a hose up they go cheap use a oil resistand hose for oil return

you can run like 6to7 psi on stock feuling no bother

the tdo4 should have an adjustable actuator on it just extend the rod a bit and take it for a 3rd ger pull to check boost level

leave the clip of so you can do it multiple times

you boostig a 4efe ??? if so a bung needs welding to the sump and oil feed will have to come from oil pressure sensor

or fit 4efte oil filter relocator ( oil feed to turbo to )

the clip on the end of the actuator arm needs to come off so you can unclip the actu arm and rotate it outwards by loosening the 10mm nut on the arm