Carbon fibre centre console

What are these worth. My part with mine?

Fiver mate;)

Na i have no idea as i cant find one atm. Mine is annoying me. Have the standard one still but would look odd as the bits round my window switches are also carbon😣😣 if you decide a price give me a pm pal!

can skin them if anyone is interested. this involves laying 2/2 twill 200g carbon fibre cloth and applying resin. Same finish as a full carbon piece would have. (isn't a vinyl wrap, hydro dip. Nothing alike) if you want to see some previous pieces i have made for customers go on Instagram and check out @TXRGT can make any parts.

If you would like to enquire about a quote please email me on txrgt.sales@gmail.com

by the way flynn yours is just looking uv damaged could easily have it looking like new if you want to spend some time on it. Sand it back (nothing lower than a 600g otherwise you won't get the scratches out, go up to a 1000g. Then lacquer it (make sure think coat so probably take it to a body shop), once this is done sand it back with a 2000g then polish and your part will look like new :)