A little help please guys

my starlet hasnt got a rev counter on the clocks and i really want 1. I just wanna know wt would be the best way to get a rev counter in. Am i best getting SR clocks (if so where is best to get these from and how much should i pay?) or should i get a couple of pillar pods.

Also has anyone sprayed some of their interior panels, if so could you show us some pics of what it looks like cus im a bit undecided whether to do it or not.

cheers, jase

Hello mate, i'm not the best for helping you out but i can try n give you some advice. Im in the same boat as you, i've got a sportif (which doesn't hava rev counter). In the future i plan on getting a SR clock set, and they can be found, (i cant pinpoint where) But breakers, Ask around, maybe even yahoo auctions. Just look around mate, even post a thread in the wanted section or keep an eye out in the for sale section. (i don't think ive come across any in the forsale section.)

As for fitting, there's really good diagrams and pictures done by the amazing guys at UKSC! :blink: have a look at the technical section i think.

interior panels, there are some for sale by someone in the for sale section in silver. I think thats like any other kind of spraying, sanding (to get a key for the paint to stick to) then primer and top coat. Shouldn't b hard.

Thers what little i know, hope it's helped :lol:

Regards

Ammar