Standard ride height ?

Hey guys an gurls ,

Just looking to see if anyone knows the standard ride height ep91 glanza v have from the factory? Just curious don't need new springs or struts like that just would like to know how my car is lowered ,so if i do get new springs after awhile i know what to order,as they are dead on for the roads i drive on as their bumpty bastard roads and it seems to be sitting nicely.Thanks

they run the same standard suspension as a Irish starlet the only things that have a standard lowered spring rate would be an sr something like 15mm or something like that.

I would suggest to get new shocks even if you have lowering springs the standard shocks are fairly worn out by now ive brand new kyb gas shocks in the back of mine with apexi springs and standard good ones in front with tein springs but will be upgrading them aswell to kyb fronts

I know how ya feel there's some of the shittest roads in Ireland and they just destroy all suspension components

Cheers mate, might just do that. think there's a couple a trd shock in it but they look to be getting on a bit can't afford coilies and think they'd be to stiff anyway.Heard good things about the kyb gas shocks alright.So you would recommend to go for KYB Gas shocks and apexi springs? Thanks

.No plans to go on track anytime soon :( Cheers folks I'll have to get some prices sorted then.Think the ebay kyb would be legit ?

like the like of a set of these ?

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/KYB-Toyota-Starlet-EP9-Passeo-Front-Shock-Absorber-333209-/252063145669?hash=item3ab0225ec5:g:zdoAAOSw3ydV1XBt

Edited by Bug679

I can get kyb rear shocks with bump stops for 80 and can get fronts aswell if needed get a decent set of springs apexi tein weitec a good branded one lieks of cobra and gmaxx are very soft springs

Would ya pm me a price on all 4 shocks then please lad ? Thanks

Edited by Bug679