N*** RAP White Glanza V Ilfracombe

Yea it's n439RAP 242 bhp glanza White with carbon bonnet if anyone around my area wants to add me up on Facebook they can , would be nice to have a little meet and maybe. A photo shoot:) " Dan jacques". The glanza is my pic:) I don't know of any other glanzas near me

No mate Jacobs was abit less bhp p reg and I'd say mines a little bit cleaner I got mine off Liam Doyle it's a nice car I've had people I don't even know tell me about my own car haha I'm like whattt and they say yeah Liam d treated that car perfect haha and your not by any chance mates with josh Nichols are u he has a mate with a silver glanza Biddeford way I asked him to message his mate and ask about meeting for a drive and a photo shoot sometime and he said he's busy and always working night shifts is this you?? And add me on Fb if you want bud

Or I know someone called Ben had a silver glanza in Barny

Yes that car looked lovely in the photos that I've seen.

Yeh jacobs needed abit of work to tidy it up lol. Fremmyjay is in bideford and he works odd shifts and works away most weeks. So thats probably him...

Mine aint been on road for a few months now...

Ill get misses to add u later as i dont do facebook...