Clutch pressure plate measurement.

Hi guys!

Just wondering if someone has a pressure plate lying idle and would be good enough to help me out. Looking for a measurement for a clutch pressure plate that would be fitted to a standard 4EFE engine.

Pressure plate pictured is not a toyota, but gives an idea what I'm after. From the base to the top of the fingers. In this case approx 38mm, that's the magic number I'm after.

Thanks!! :-)

IMG_20151118_175843.jpg

Random alright. Mating a 4EFE to a Triumph gearbox, it'll be another while before I haul out the donor 4E and gearbox so was just curious as to what the measurement might be and whether I'd be able to use the Toyota pressure plate in conjunction with triumph disc.

Bug697, I'm not sure, but it'd be no harm to measure if you do get a chance, cheers.

Daniel, yes, going to be used in line, connected to a 1971 SpiitsSpitfirearbox with overdrive. Of you check out the new members section I have a thread titled 'Triota Starfire', plenty of info.